A new breath of innovation that changes the management of day by day requirements for small businesses.
Office 365 creates your office in the cloud, No longer being slowed down by servers, software updates and backups.
Giving you the familiar Office 2013 feel, applications your use to, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc., but giving you the added features that already exist in your business:
• Conferencing video and audio;
• Email connectivity;
• All documents easily edited with shared viewing;
• Offline access to documents;
• All tools are available on PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Above all these advantages, Office 365 has given you the power to access some other great features including:
• Intelligent processing mailbox;
• All devices are supported (Apple, Android, and Windows);
• Development programs;
10 Security and Privacy Features for Office 365
With Office 365 there are two spectrums for the level of security you can go for, easy going or strict. With the latest from Microsoft, they have gone to the top of that spectrum by taking care of all of your security.
Microsoft figured out early that businesses weren’t happy with the level of security their business were receiving. The service level agreement has now been put in place to give you a level of security that will make your whole team happy.
The Top 7 Security and Privacy Features of Microsoft Office 365:
- No data mining from Microsoft, leaving you alone from other people’s mailing lists;
- Only accessing your information for service related purpose;
- Larger encrypted passwords for your protection not for the inconvenience;
- Backups regularly;
- Microsoft on-site data has increased security;
- Encryption is enabled for data at rest and via the network data is always transmitted securely between the data centre and user;
- Customer data is hosted in-region;
Want to know more?
Get in touch, by requesting a quote or just for general enquiry.